Here's how our two children celebrated the parade:
Audrey was afraid of the clowns and anyone in a costume. She also didn't like the emergency vehicles sirens. So, she spent the majority of the parade with her ears covered and worried about those silly clowns.
Then there's Ike - we had to keep him out of the street. He would run to retrieve candy and loved every sweaty, sticky minute of the parade.
It's fun to see the differences in two kiddos from the same mold. God sure has a sense of humor!
3 comments:
I love those pictures. I like your blog because you don't have too much to read-- short and sweet. I find that more enjoyable than a lot of writing.
whoa--can I just say your little Miss reminds me so much A.P.! Sorry, I know I'm being a creeper, but can't help it cause so many of your posts remind me of her, especially this one--still laughing at her expression--and the reason behind the expression☺!
S.P.
She looks so grumpy! Poor thing with the clowns. Ike looks like he's having the time of his life!
I agree with Leslie, I really enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment