Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting Ready

In the last few weeks we've been...


playing a lot of babies ~ I found her strolling her baby and pretending to drink a diet coke.  It totally cracked me up!  I think she's seen me do that many a time!
 raising the crib, putting the blue sheets away and getting the pink out!
 changing babies diapers.  Even Cousin Izzy got in on this job. 
 changing Audrey's room to Audrey & Isaac's room.  Out goes the double bed (sorry Audrey) and in goes two singles with some blue accents.  (I'll post the room update after the headboards on their beds come in)

booting Ike from his room and out of his crib.  He's done awesome with his bed transition!  He has done SO MUCH better than Audrey did when we switched her. 

creating a big mess in the kitchen but for good reason- stocking the freezer with frozen meals!  I bet I have 15 meals in the freezer ready to thaw and eat!  I'm pretty pumped about this!

4 comments:

The Wertenberger Family said...

Looks like you are ALL ready for this little one's arrival. Audrey will be such a big help, believe me. I give Rhett "jobs" all the time and he is so proud to help.

Kim Aberle said...

Can't believe how close you are! I have been doing freezer meals too! I love it. I just like knowing that there is something to eat if I don't have time cook. So excited for you guys!! Have fun.

Tiffany said...

Do you do squats while pushing the stroller & drinking your Diet Coke? It looks like Audrey is :)

You're knocking things off your list - so exciting!!!!

Randi S said...

Awesome job, Kara! I can't believe it - 15 meals!? Well...I was going to make you a meal, but is there something else you need??

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.