He's looking pretty darn big! Caroline looks like she's grinning at her big bro :)
So true! Is your third pretty easy going? Trey is awesome! Sometimes I think he doesn't get enough attention because he's so content. Then I look over and see Leah sitting on him... How's that for attention?! By the way, LOVE naked baby pictures!
I hear ya! I think my Ike is small until he's beside Josiah.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He's looking pretty darn big! Caroline looks like she's grinning at her big bro :)
So true! Is your third pretty easy going? Trey is awesome! Sometimes I think he doesn't get enough attention because he's so content. Then I look over and see Leah sitting on him... How's that for attention?!
By the way, LOVE naked baby pictures!
I hear ya! I think my Ike is small until he's beside Josiah.
Post a Comment