Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's that time

It's HARVEST time!  One of my favorite times of year. 

Anticipation...
 they can't wait...
 for this!
 All Aboard.  5 kids under 6 & Pops in one combine.  They combined beans for about 45 minutes and couldn't not smiling! 
 I just had to throw this picture in.  She hung out with Mima & I while the big kids were farmers and didn't even open an eye to see where she was ~ oh the life of an almost 4 week old.   

 


3 comments:

Leslie Scoby said...

That was such a fun time!! Roman really loves to work!

Jas said...

poor izzy-i hope she doesnt fall out :)

Randi S said...

this is adorable!!! My boys would love this...if I went too. LOL

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.