Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Twin Toes

Yep, our baby girl has twin toes!  What a special trait to have passed down to her from my mom, then me and now Caroline. 
She has them on both feet but her right is much more dominate. 

I know, I've passed down such a beautiful trait to you.  You are welcome sweetie 

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kara - I know another little cutie that has this same thing! Lila (Courtney's) has twin toes :) Too cute.

Randi S said...

Oh wow, I've never seen that. Cute. :)

Sam and Amy Keim said...

Too cute!! Lucas has a special toe too.. It's really funny when we make footprints.

Carpenter's said...

LOVE those twin toes :)

Leslie Scoby said...

It was almost the first thing I looked for. Passed from Great Grandpa Colyn to Mima to Kara and to Caroline!!!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.