Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Wow.  Halloween is a lot of work with 3 young kids who are hopped up on sugar and a Mom that SHOULD be just to endure.  (that's a hint for me next year)

Trick or Treating on Main Street.  First stop- Daddy's office.  
 A pirate and Dorothy. 
 The Cousins.  A fighter pilot, a cowboy, Dorothy, Rapuzel, cow, Minnie Mouse & a pirate.
 Mommy & her cow.
Seeing Great Nana. 
 Visiting GG. 
 Trick or Treating wore my little sweet cow out. 
{Now I know why my mom really didn't like this Holiday.  Now I know why I was an a little Indian Girl EVERY year, one of my brothers was ALWAYS Hulk Hogan, and the other two boys were always  football players.  Now I know why.  Sorry Mom for not understanding why you were grumpy- I sure understand now.}

2 comments:

Randi S said...

Your kids were just darling. Did you pinch little Caroline in that first picture? ;) jk

But I hear your sentiments. I think next year we may hit up trunk-or-treat again, a few friends' houses, and come home to hand out candy & watch Charlie Brown. We don't even let our kids eat most of the candy they get! But I still love dressing up.

momofteens said...

Amen to that!!
Shalene

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.