Thursday, December 22, 2011

December

Wow.  This month is almost gone.  Because I'm not keeping up with much these days (it seems like) I want to document now before I forget.

Kansas City friends
 Watching the Wildcats/Reading with Mima
 Last time in the bassinet.  Passing it on to Baby Beau.
 Isaac's job ~ putting the silverware away. 
 Reading to Caroline. 
 PJ time.
 Caroline's first experience with the Bumbo.  She lasted maybe 3 minutes before she was tired of holding up that big noggin.
 Brrrr.  It's cold out there baby!
 Pops & Ike are off.  They had a big morning of "work" to do.  Pops had 8 big round bales on the back of the tractor so he couldn't even pull into our neighborhood.
 Meeting Beau Charles.  My "baby" brother (who is 28) had a baby.  {now, that's a little weird to say}. 
He's just adorable and from the size of his hands I think he's going to pass his cuz Caroline in size quickly. 
 I/we all went shopping once (to Target only) this Holiday season and that was ENOUGH.  I like clicking the mouse a lot better.  Audrey was surrounded by a big Sams Club "run".


1 comment:

Randi S said...

I love that last picture of Audrey :) And I hope Ike got to spit with grandpa! Love that he's putting silverware away. I need to get my kids more into traditional chores instead of just picking up (which I greatly appreciate their help with that anyway).

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.