It was fun to see your adorable family up on stage this morning!
That girl needs her diaper changed! Look at that little stripe! AH- I MISS THE NEWBORN DIAPERS WITH THE GREEN STRIPE!!! :)
that's funny you noticed that. with three kids it's just a good thing she has a diaper on! he he
Adorable! So glad she's doing better!Marci
She is so cute - glad she is feeling better.The blue line is giving you away in this pic. Are the spots on the couch leakage too, hehe? :-)
She'll never live this picture down. Fat tummy, full pee diaper and wet spots in front of her. Poor baby. No the wet spots are from her brother- stupid leaking sippy!
There is nothing better then a chubby, happy, naked baby!! Glad she is feeling better..I hope mom and dad are catching up on sleep.
Too cute! I am glad I am not the only mom that gets her money out of those diapers :)
this just makes me happy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It was fun to see your adorable family up on stage this morning!
That girl needs her diaper changed! Look at that little stripe! AH- I MISS THE NEWBORN DIAPERS WITH THE GREEN STRIPE!!! :)
that's funny you noticed that. with three kids it's just a good thing she has a diaper on! he he
Adorable! So glad she's doing better!
Marci
She is so cute - glad she is feeling better.
The blue line is giving you away in this pic. Are the spots on the couch leakage too, hehe? :-)
She'll never live this picture down. Fat tummy, full pee diaper and wet spots in front of her. Poor baby. No the wet spots are from her brother- stupid leaking sippy!
There is nothing better then a chubby, happy, naked baby!! Glad she is feeling better..I hope mom and dad are catching up on sleep.
Too cute! I am glad I am not the only mom that gets her money out of those diapers :)
this just makes me happy!
Post a Comment