Monday, October 20, 2008

Need I say more?


17 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations Chris, Kara & Audrey!!!!! That is SOOOO cute! So excited for your news!

Regina said...

Congrats!!! How are you feeling? We wish you the best!

Regina and the fam

The Frazee's said...

Tramp fam,
Congratulations, what exciting news!! When is the big day?
gina

Anonymous said...

You KNOW how excited we are about your news!! What a cute way to announce it...we are here for you, whatever the need...time alone, help at home, keeping Audrey, etc.
We are just a phone call away! Love you, Nana and Poppa :.)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kara! That is such exciting news. When are you due?

Amanda

vwiese said...

congrats sister!!! ;) Can't wait until our kids have play dates ;) Hope it's a boy ;) hee hee

Anonymous said...

The bun looks just like Chris.
Congratulations to you

Kristi said...

Kathie e-mailed us and led us to this site. Congratulations. We pray the pregnancy will go well for you. I love your site. I don't know how I would ever have time to do something like this. 3 out of my 4 children are homeschooled this year. Mike loved the bun in the oven!! ~M&K Frye~

Kara said...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments!! I love each one.
We're due May 29th.
I'm feeling good as long as I'm eating like a horse!! :-) I love the excuse to chow down though!

Love,
kara

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What exciting news! I'm so happy for you all and glad you are feeling well. Take care and keep me posted.

Libby said...

Congrats! Glad you are feeling good - I love the pictures - so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...Congratulations!! Very cute way to let us all know!! How exciting for Audrey..will you be finding out what your having? Glad to hear that you're feeling okay! Nicole

Anonymous said...

Two is definitely an adjustment but so much fun! We'll be anxiously awaiting the big news. Erin Wertenberger

Rupp Family said...

YEE HAH!! Congrats to you & your cute fam!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Glad to hear all is going well and that you are feeling good. I can't wait to tell Kinzey that Audrey is going to be a big sister.

Kari & Family

Anonymous said...

Kara---I love it. I also love your blog. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to you!!

Shari Frey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations neighbors! That is exciting news! We love little Audrey and will look forward to a second little face peeking out the door. Also love the blog. Steve & Lois

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.