Friday, January 30, 2009

Audrey- I mean MiMa's Birthday

Thursday was MiMa's birthday! This made for one exciting day for Audrey- she couldn't wait to "bo em' out" (blow the candles out) and open MiMa's present. She did both but before she did that, Pops called and asked if he could come over a little bit early for dinner and take Audrey outside. PERFECT ~ this gave Chris and I time to prepare the Shrimp Stir Fry we were making for dinner. Out they went and to work Chris and I went. I just laughed my head off when I went out to see what they had done..... MiMa didn't blow out one candle. (she was happy to have Audrey do it)

MiMa got a cermanic tea set for tea parties with her granddaughters.
Pops and Audrey with the snowman on top of the mailbox- "she" is wearing Audrey's sunglasses.
This snowlady is wearing Audrey's pink bike helmet and has blue sidewalk chalk for eyes.

This is Audrey on Friday afternoon checking on the snowmen- we had to do this several times today and she also watched them from the windows a lot throughout the day.

This snowgirl is slowly getting smaller and I am afraid Audrey will be sad when her new friends are gone!

1 comment:

The Frazee's said...

she will be ready to celebrate her birthday soon

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.