Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Scrapbooking Resolutions

I'm doing really well so far on the 09 resolution regarding scrapbooking. Here's my work this year so far and I added some from the end of 08' as well.



3 comments:

Rupp Family said...

WOW-looks great. I am a little jealous, but oh well!!

cara said...

Great Job Scrapbooking Kara- that is definitely a new years goal of mine- i'm still in 2006- very very sad....i do love the book "How to talk..." I find it to be a great tool just having a plan and have felt less frustrated in those really stubborn trying times- definitely a book i continue to keep going back too. I hope you like it- good luck with the countdown....- you have such a beautiful family.

Libby said...

I'm impressed! Get as much done now before the second one comes - I'm finding it very hard to fit scrapbooking in with two here - but no worries, I will find the time :)

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.