Friday, March 13, 2009

A "Women of Faith" Weekend

I'm leaving today for Kansas City- Sprint Center for the infamous Women of Faith conference. http://www.womenoffaith.com/kansascity/
I've attended once before which makes me even more anxious and excited to attend again because I know how good it's going to be! I'm pumped to see Steven Curtis Chapman and hear him speak and sing- what a story he has to tell.
My friend Tiffany and I are going along with a couple other girls.
Audrey can't wait for Nana to come over- she's ready to kick me out the door any minute and will not be sad to see me leave!
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Kara!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.