Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Donald, Danny & Dreams

The Donald ~ Audrey K style.

Yes, I'm an American Idol junkie. Danny's performance last night was exceptional I thought.


DREAMS:
Gosh, pregnancy and dreams- they must go together. I have had this reoccuring dream for the past two years now and it revolves all around me having to go back to teaching and leaving Audrey behind. I wake up with just this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I am not with her. It's really a bad dream for me and I wake up so relieved I GET to stay home with her. I think maybe this reoccuring dream is God's way of telling me to appreciate all the days and moments with her.

Who knows what I'll dream next, there's been some doozies alright.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sing it sister! Pregnancy dreams are the worst. I keep dream that I never finished a class in high school, usually Mr. Lukert's History class, and I have to go back. I am so glad when I wake up and realize I did get my diploma!

Anonymous said...

oops..."dreaming"... maybe I didn't get that diploma!

Lindsay said...

I hear ya on this one - gotta love the pregnancy dreams. I had the worst dream last night that Ryan took my old doggie and put her to sleep without letting me say goodbye. I was almost in tears when I woke up! :)

The Frazee's said...

im definately glad too, that im able to be home with da boys-what a blessing
gina

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.