I just can't get enough of this little guy- he's just pretty sweet!
Here are some pics of Isaac's first 6 days of life.
Isaac snoozing on the couch.

Mommy with her TWO kiddos after going to church on Sunday.

This is the crew at El Canelo (our Mexican restaurant) on Saturday evening. Isaac was not even 48 hours old and was out to eat!

Isaac saying hi to his crib for the first time.
9 comments:
What a sweetie, Kara! You did good, girl!!! :) Is he a little jaundice? Can't believe you were out and about two days later! I cried for two straight weeks after bringing Jilli home!!! Hope you're feeling great!
Regina
You look wonderful! Holy moly! I bet it was fun to get out & about with him this weekend & show him off at church. He's a sweetie!
Oh wow Kara. He is adorable, and you are looking amazing yourself! Congrats to you, Chris, and Audrey!
you were at church? are you insane?
gina
amen to the above - seriously, you are super mom - out and about only 48 hours - he is too cute!
Congrats Kara - Hope all is going well. Everyone looks great.
She takes after her Momma!! I did read someone said "super-mamma" didn't I?????
Really, I am so proud of her- she is doing great. Kara and Robyn (Luke's wife) are both much better mom's than I ever was!! God just was good to me that they all turned out so good.
Precious, precious, precious!!! You all look amazing...isn't having two amazing!??? Congrats to you all...
Super sweet and Audrey is a great big sister! Poppa and I have enjoyed this new little man immensely. What an amazing and precious family you are!! Nana :.)
Post a Comment