Monday, May 18, 2009

You know it's getting close when....

your last trip out of town, which was last Thursday, was a trip to the beauty parlor for Kara and a trip to the Manhattan Sunset Zoo for Daddy & Audrey. Mommy had no motivation to go to the zoo- waddling around a zoo didn't sound fun in the least.
I felt a little less frumpy after my hair make over and Audrey was a happy camper being with "my Daddy" as she calls him and seeing the animals.



4 comments:

vwiese said...

I love these "you know it's close when..." blogs, I think you should do them every day until the baby is here ;)

Libby said...

seriously, Audrey is so stinkin' cute! those glasses and the pigtails are too cute! thinking of you- stay cool this week!

The KC Browns said...

Can't wait to see little man! I love your blog! Hope things are going well and you are ready!

Tiffany said...

Adorable shades! I love the 'you know' posts too - very cute idea.

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.