This blogger is testing my patience: grr. So, I'm giving up and just putting captions below them all.
1. Nothing better than a baby straight out of the bath.
2. These stairs look fun.
3. Watch out people (esp AUDREY) he's on the move!
4. Playing with wet ones and lasagna noodles. (the noodles were given to him by his sweet sister)
5. Cheering on the Cats.
6. This has been his look the past WEEK- he's been a sick dude. His hair was sweaty and curly in this pic.
5 comments:
jas said he talked to you in church and you had sick kiddos------stink---hope they are feeling better :)
Sorry that he ended up getting so sick. He is such a sweetheart!
Wow, he is getting so big (and so mobile!). He's such a cutie!
First, I got so tired of blogger and its issues, I switched to Windows Live Writer, which makes it much easier to post, edit pics, add videos, etc. Here is the link: http://download.live.com/writer
Second, omg, Ike might be the cutest thing ever. I just want to come over and squeeze those sweet chubby cheeks!
Love the pic of you two! How sweet is he :)
Post a Comment