hahaha! I love it. AK, you are such a funny little girl!
Oh my... Rhett calls them band aids.
love those stories!! when andrew was little he told one of his friends--- "my mommy sticks coupons up her butt"
Those things are just fun...Alayna plastered our hallway wall with an entire package once!
oh man, I am ready for Hutch to grow up, this is a kill!! All he can do is sing eee-iiii-eee-iii-ooooooo!!!
HILARIOUS!!!
Fun!
vikkie, you are crazy--he will grow up way to fast-:)then you'll wish he was sweet and innocent and only sing eieioooooooooo instead of calling you MEAN MEAN MOMMY!!GINA :)
I'm laughing out loud! Too funny!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hahaha! I love it. AK, you are such a funny little girl!
Oh my... Rhett calls them band aids.
love those stories!! when andrew was little he told one of his friends--- "my mommy sticks coupons up her butt"
Those things are just fun...Alayna plastered our hallway wall with an entire package once!
oh man, I am ready for Hutch to grow up, this is a kill!! All he can do is sing eee-iiii-eee-iii-ooooooo!!!
HILARIOUS!!!
Fun!
vikkie, you are crazy--he will grow up way to fast-:)then you'll wish he was sweet and innocent and only sing eieioooooooooo instead of calling you MEAN MEAN MOMMY!!
GINA :)
I'm laughing out loud! Too funny!
Post a Comment