Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Be-be Tree

This is Isaac's Charlie Brown Tree in his room but Audrey has renamed it the Be-Be Tree. 

She diligently puts Ike's be be's up there on the little branches. 

4 comments:

S Club Mama said...

First of all, where did you get a Charlie Brown Christmas tree? I'd love to get one for the boys for next year.
Secondly, that is SO cute!!

Kara said...

Hey Randi,
I got the CB Tree at Corner Variety (Kogers) in Sabetha. Isn't it cute? I just love it!

The Frazee's said...

you can find anything at kogers

Tiffany said...

I love it! So cute that he has a Charlie Brown tree & that Audrey decorated it for him.

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.