Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Evolution

of the preschool program.

AUDREY & ROMAN at the debut, their first school program. 
Here's how it went:

 
{We can do this.  Let's just hold hands and make us feel better.}

{Oh Roman, I'm loosing it.}
 {Ok, let's get serious, we can do this!}
 {Nope Audrey, this is too much!  There are so many people just staring at us and taking pictures.}
 {Hold me...}
 {I want to hide.}
 {Let's just hold each other.} 
 {Ok, gain composure.  But Audrey, you still have to hold my hand.} 

6 comments:

S Club Mama said...

oh goodness, that is so precious! You will love these pictures as she grows up. :) And I love that bow in her hair - your kids always look great!

Tiffany said...

That is SO funny & oh so cute!!!! What fun pictures!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh I love it...how cute are those two!!!

heathandjennifer said...

ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kara.....this is a hoot! They were so cute at the program!

Rita

Leslie Scoby said...

That was so cute-- and now we have it to remember forever- thanks, Kara!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.