Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday evenings =

AWANA!  Audrey loves her time at church in Awana. 

In her Cubbie vest and holding her quarter that she gives each week for "dues".

Each week she has to memorize a bible verse and then say it to her Cubbie Leader in order to earn patches for her vest.  I post the weekly verse on the frig to help us memorize it thru the week.
What a blessing Awana is to Audrey and the 90 other little ones that go each week! 

2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

how darling! I would love to send Tristan to AWANA but I'm not sure how he would do (and he has to be reminded to go potty & needs help). It would take him forever to memorize a verse, too. ...maybe next year :D

Carpenter's said...

So cute in her little vest! Owen is in awana's as well and loves getting new badges! It is a great program and they learn soo much!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.