The last link on her preschool chain! We started with about 20 some links!
Daddy went and got Audrey biscuits & gravy for her back to school breakfast and then drove her in the Jeep to preschool! (of course Ike had to go along too)
She picked out her outfit (thanks Nana) for the first day.
Posing with her Daddy.
and then posing with her Mommy. I'm sure she'll be very willing to pose with us in all her years of school. ha HA
3 comments:
the tights look great with the pink dress! She looks sooo grown-up! Nana :.)
Cute pics! Owen still lets me pose with him and give him a kiss goodbye and he is 7! I was thinking this was going to be the last year of cuddling. We will see..
that's super cute! :) I meant to make a special back to school breakfast for Tristan...then I forgot so he ate cereal LOL
Post a Comment