Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gymnast

We might just have gymnast on our hands. Baby girl did an amazing somersault inside my belly this morning. Yes, she was pretty much forced, proded, pushed and manipulated into doing that somersault but she made it and Mommy did too! Pretty sure I looked like I was having some sort of seizure on the table during this short (thankfully) procedure but it worked and it worked on the first time! Good job baby girl! Now, obey your Mommy and stay that way until you are ready ready to emerge.

3 comments:

MJS said...

Nadia, Mary Lou, or Shannon. Just a few famous names to choose from. As for you, little mother, you are a "rock star!" I just hope she stays "set" for the required amount of time. Love to you!

Miller Mom said...

Hooray - way to go baby girl! I bet you have one relieved Momma!!!!

Lindsay said...

Good baby girl! I've been thinking about you all day long and am so happy your 'procedure' was a success!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.