Beautiful family!
Love it! Hey, I've got an idea. Let's marry our boy, girl, boy to your girl, boy, girl. It will make scheduling holidays so much easier if they all have the same in-laws!Congrats!
Congrats to all of you!!! Welcome to the world, sweet Caroline! :)
And she's beautiful! You look wonderful Kara - can't wait to meet & snuggle that little cutie! Congrats!
I love that picture with the cousins! And I adore that family picture - so beautiful.
She is a doll! We just love her-- and her name!!
What a cutie!! Congrats to the Tramp family!
Congrats!! The family picture is BEAUTIFUL!! Caroline is soo precious and adorable!
She is precious, and I love your family picture!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Beautiful family!
Love it! Hey, I've got an idea. Let's marry our boy, girl, boy to your girl, boy, girl. It will make scheduling holidays so much easier if they all have the same in-laws!
Congrats!
Congrats to all of you!!! Welcome to the world, sweet Caroline! :)
And she's beautiful! You look wonderful Kara - can't wait to meet & snuggle that little cutie! Congrats!
I love that picture with the cousins! And I adore that family picture - so beautiful.
She is a doll! We just love her-- and her name!!
What a cutie!! Congrats to the Tramp family!
Congrats!! The family picture is BEAUTIFUL!! Caroline is soo precious and adorable!
She is precious, and I love your family picture!
Post a Comment