Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 3 Part I

Day 3- another day at Disney

Cute babies.  They were both sitting there and then we noticed the sign and thought it was pretty perfect.

 Entrance and a stop for a whole group photo.
 Oh Daffy!
 Five from the Chipmunk.
 It's a lifesize BUZZ!!!  And then we rode on the Buzz Lightyear ride!  Ike would barely pose for the pic b/c he just couldn't keep his eyes off of Buzz.
 We went to Storytime with a Princess and the Princess was Cinderella- which was perfect b/c that's Audrey's favorite!
 Does the shoe fit Audrey?  Bummer.  Nope.
 Smiles from CST.
 The Princess Audrey. 
 Cuties.
 Face paint!
 Had to throw this in there b/c this was my pose many times throughout the day.  {at least I'm more discrete than Audrey}

2 comments:

The Frazee's said...

hey my boys have that same dino shirt :)

Regina said...

I remember Disney World (Magic Kingdom, I guess) being very friendly for nursing mamas. So nice! Looks like you had a great trip!!!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.