Life. Capturing the everyday moments with three little ones.
Ike "hiding" because he was playing on Mommy's iPhone.
Dress up. Go K-State.
A pretty fairy.
Caroline Scoby sucking her thumb. Oh it was so cute and I haven't seen her do it again.
We needed to run an errand. Kids didn't even need to get out of the van, so just get "something" on. This was what Audrey chose.
Bath time ='s Fun time.
Baby smiles. Nothin' better.
Just hanging out. Literally.
I tell Isaac to go get shoes on so he obeys and does it but in the mean time 30 shoes are spread all over the room.
Audrey doing a cooking show.
Audrey painted both Ike and I's finger and toe nails with water and a paint brush.
That's life in the last couple of weeks.
1 comment:
I recognize that red blanket from our PRE days :). Our children play with ours too! That bubble bath picture is priceless!!! Your children are so adorable, Kara!!!
Post a Comment