Monday, March 7, 2011

Audrey FiEsTa!

Audrey came up with the idea of having a Fiesta for her birthday party.  So, we went with it. 

The invitation
Cake, cupcakes & cookies
The greeter {aka Pops}
Decorations & drinks
Three cute girls.
Eating El Canelo Fajitas
Blowing out FOUR candles!
Ike wanted a turn. (what's a birthday cake without lots of spit on the top?)
Gotta have a pinata.
Eating her cupcake - or should I say eating the frosting.
The kiddos that helped Audrey celebrate!
What a great fiesta it was!  Happy 4th Birthday to our sweet girl!

5 comments:

The Wertenberger Family said...

OLE! Looks like a fun tim!

How did Audrey and Rhett get to be 4 already?! Rhett and Grandma and making cupcakes tonight to take to preschool tomorrow and then they will come see me after school to open presents.

S Club Mama said...

are those all cousins? they all look somewhat similar to one another.

what a great birthday theme!! I can't wait for the boys' bday this summer...I love bday parties!

Linda said...

What fun! I love that girl. She is precious.

Gill Girl Blog said...

Yay - happy birthday, Audrey! She gets her adorable personality from her momma - a fiesta party at 4... she's a cutie patootie! How fun!

eMjealmedine said...

WOW!! great birthday ~ nice to know your blog :)

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.