Monday, March 28, 2011

My Little Blue

This is my little blue camera that makes his home in my purse.  He's faithful and takes fairly good pics. 
 This is my "good camera".  It takes amazing shots for its user being an ameteur.  I need to take a class on my Canon Rebel- I have had this camera since Audrey was 6 weeks old.
 So in celebrating my little blue camera that captures the moments when my big Canon isn't available I thought I'd share a few from last week.  We had to take a dreaded trip over to Walmart.  All Audrey wanted to do was go to the floral section to smell some flowers.  Poor girl just needs a dose of spring and I did to I we went and smelled.
 And of course she had to pose.
 As I was waiting on Audrey to wash her hands in the restroom, I let Ike walk to the cart and on the way there he grabbed this sign and made a hat of it.  It had many people laughing and I'm just glad little blue was on top of my purse ready to shoot. 

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

lol he is so funny! oh my goodness

and Audrey is just so cute! Yellow is a nice color on her, btw.

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.