And in the end Momma's tummy was happy. Cause we know if Momma ain't happy- noone is.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Quick, get dressed!
It was 4:30pm. I needed to go to the store. I was craving a certain something for dinner. So, I told Audrey "quick, get dressed". She did as she was told- what a good girl. Then, I saw what she was wearing and this was it: pajama fleece pants, a summer sleeveless green dress, a stain ridden white shirt thankfully with her pink puffer coat over it, silver flats, too big mittens and an adorable hat. Separtely each piece is quite cute (minus the white t-shirt) but together this outfit was pretty hideous. But, she had clothes on and I was just thankful for that. So, off we went. She got many comments from happy shoppers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kara
- Kansas, United States
- Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.
4 comments:
New recipe? Be sure to share. I love my free spirited gal with great fashion sense!
She and Jillian would get along great! Love that cute personality!!!
i look at this and laugh because i would have never let my oldest out like that....but i've become wiser with age and with more children have figured out that if we are dressed that is the main thing....
She is so spunky. Love this!!!
Post a Comment