Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ONE word says it all!

20 comments:

Claire W. said...

So excited to meet the little boy or girl!

Lindsay said...

I've been waiting for this post since a little birdie told me Audrey made a special announcement at her party. CONGRATS to you, Chris, Audrey, and Ike!

Ash said...

Congrats!

Rachel said...

That was cute Kara...very creative. I will have to say I love the bun in the oven from Ike, but this is pretty cute too! Congrats you guys!

Jacob, Kelsi, and Baby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsi said...

Congrats! How exciting!!

Carpenter's said...

Congrats on baby #3!! I ca't wait to guess the name again :) We will be praying for a safe and healthy baby and pregnancy!!

Gill Girl Blog said...

Ahhhh!!!! So excited for you guys! This was the cutest thing I've seen ~ you're oh so creative! I hope you are feeling well and doing good. I am so happy for your sweet family of 4 to grow one more!!! Love, Carlie

Miller Mom said...

Yay!!!! We are so happy for you guys! Congrats Prego! :)

Tiffany said...

You are so creative :) Congrats! So excited for you guys!!

Sam and Amy Keim said...

Congrats! Such exciting news!!

The Frazee's said...

do you really use prego? cause i like ragu better :)

Jill and Mike Hundley said...

Congrats such exciting news!

heathandjennifer said...

COGRATS KARA!

Myra said...

This is awesome! Congrats!! :)

the5turners said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well. Love your "sharing" ideas. :-) Take care!

Leslie Scoby said...

I was just thinking-- that daughter of mine is so darn creative!! I mean duh! Prego-- but she thought of it and I wouldn't have!! I am excited-- I mean, 8 grandchildren in 6 years!! Ha! Guess that is what I get for having four of my own in 5 years and 2 day! Mima!

Hanni said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

TrishaP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TrishaP said...

Congrats to you guys!! My mom told me you were expecting..we are so happy for you!! Love to you all :)

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.